Car sourcing and import specialists since 2009
MHH Japanese Cars is part of the MHH International company. We have been providing a prestige car sourcing and importing service since 2009 which sources new and near new luxury LUVs, sports cars and prestige cars to our clients in 25 different countries. In that time we have supplied well over 4,000 clients with over 200+ luxury car models.
We source cars from the UK, Japan and Australia to find our clients the best value cars at the best specification and price worldwide. We then take care to import their car with the greatest care to its destination.
Our mission is to transform the car importing experience for every client. We believe that buying a car import should be an exciting and stress-free experience. We want our clients to have complete confidence in our cars and we strive to provide a first class import service for everyone.
We have built our reputation on excellent personal service alongside unparalleled technical expertise. We are known for going above and beyond the typical importing experience for our customers. Over the years we have got to know many of our customers very well and are proud to have known many of them for a long time.
Why choose us?
- Every car is personally selected by our buying specialists and supplied at competitive prices.
- Before we consider buying, each car is required to have a mileage certificate to guarantee its authenticity.
- We insist on only sourcing exceptional cars from Japan and require all cars to be a minimum of grade 4 and above.
- We are committed to preparing our cars to the best standard prior to selling. Each car will be supplied with two keys, an MOT and a service.
- All cars can be viewed online prior to purchase via our YouTube channel and online adverts.
- Our technical knowledge of car sourcing in unparalleled. We source cars from Japan, the UK, Australia and South Africa to find the perfect specification at the best price in the world.
- We are approved by the Financial Conduct Authority which requires us to conform with their code of conduct regarding the provision of financial services to our clients.
- We are very proud of our unique partnerships with NCBA Bank Kenya and I&M Bank Kenya. These are earned because of the consistently high quality of the cars we import for our clients.
- We have offices in the UK and Nairobi, agents in Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Zimbabwe and Trinidad and Tobago to deliver a tailored import service which delivers cars to a client’s door.
- We have over 30 years of experience in the industry and over three thousand happy customers
- Check the hundreds of great reviews on Trustpilot, Autotrader, Facebook, Google, and our own websites.
- MHH cars are shipped worldwide. We ship cars to clients in Kenya, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, Fiji, Mauritius, Malaysia, Thailand, Uganda, Zambia, Trinidad and Tobago, St Lucia, Uganda, Mozambique, Tanzania and Botswana.
- We are a registered UK Company and VAT Registered too.
We are fortunate to be located on the historical Dunsfold Park, home of Top Gear and a hub of automotive businesses.
Our Kenyan office is in Westland district of Nairobi. We are conveniently located on the Lower Kabete Road. You are welcome to visit us and talk to us about importing your car. You will find us on the 4th Floor, The Pavilion, Lower Kabete Road, Nairobi.
We are proud to have agents in Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Zambia, Mauritius and Zimbabwe who provide a seamless import service. We are always interested in improving our service in additional countries, so please contact us if you would like to be considered as our agent in your country.
Managing Director I have been in the car industry since 2001. I am passionate about quality and service as I believe that it builds an exceptional reputation. An outstanding experience will keep customers coming back year after year and inspire people to recommend us to their friends. Word of mouth is such a powerful recommendation and expresses confidence and trust that your company will deliver the experience again and again. That’s what I strive for.
Marketing Director I have 25 years experience in sales and marketing. This has been mostly at Procter & Gamble in the UK and more recently with MHH International. I have had the pleasure of working on many brands in health and beauty, household care, snacks and beyond. For me integrity is everything. The product has to be excellent and the team have to be 100% committed to delivering that. It’s my job to help our customers to understand how simple it is to import a car. To feel happy that they know all the options available to them to feel comfortable with the process and confident that their car will be just as they expected.
Sales Manager, UK Chris joins the team with 20 years experience as a sales manager in the UK. He is committed believer in delivering an excellent customer experience. Chris has a passion for cars and is the proud owner of a classic 1952 Land Rover which he enjoys taking off road when he can. He is based in the UK and shall be delighted to help you find your perfect car and assist with finance arrangements with our partner banks.
Sales Administrator, UK Sam joins us from the world of soft furnishings. Previously with Laura Ashley and Love Your Home, she brings with her a wealth of experience in sales administration and product management. She has a keen eye for detail and is passionate about delivering and exceptional customer experience. When she is not busy with our cars, Sam is likely to be helping at her scout group and caring for her family. Sam works closely with our sales team alongside Nicky to provide the seamless customer service we are dedicated to delivering.
UK Logistics Manager I was a police officer for 30 years with Hampshire Constabulary, as a sergeant for 22 years mostly in uniform, with spells in plain-clothes units. The remit of one of these squads was to target vehicle crime, in the course of this I gained some experience of aspects of car crime and techniques employed, and some of the signs to look for. Now I look after the collections, inspections and deliveries for MHH making sure that all our vehicles are up to scratch inside and out.